Valet Storage : 120,000 SF
Design of concrete foundations: 4,812,200 Cubic Foot concrete
Structural Design analysis and calculations for a (6) story Building - Concrete columns, Filegree precast pre stressed concrete system, post tensioned system with middle strip beams and a grid system. Concrete members, and footings.
Also Performed Threshold Inspections from foundations, shear walls, columns, slab to Unit Masonry construction.
1) Project was to be finished in 12 weeks from start to finish
2) Deadline: Due to innovative approach, by utilizing state of the art experienced engineering staff, and computer software, the design from concept to completion was completed in 3 weeks
3) Project engineering documents included: Full set of structural engineering and shop drawings (28 sheets), Technical specifications, inspections and testing quality control plan, Scheduling with Architect for submittals and shop drawings review
4) RFI's management: was performed using Information systems and website technology
5) Results: Contractor savings: $750,000 in materials, schedule and labor
Send mail to Chaiban@microsoft.com with questions or
comments about this web site.
Design and Inspections